Whitewater paddling participants must agree that they meet the Essential Eligibility Criteria on their own or with the help of a qualified companion.
- Be in good general health and physical condition
- Be able to swim or be comfortable in the water, including fast moving water, while wearing a personal flotation device (PFD).
- Effectively communicate with leaders or other participants
- Wear all protective gear recommended or required.
- Ability to enter and exit a watercraft independently.
- In the event of a capsize or fall out of the watercraft, you must be able to perform self-rescue or cooperate with assisted rescue.
While stopping for breaks, river scouting, and site seeing, the conditions expected at entry and exit points may have steep rocky or muddy sloped banks as high as 20′, uneven terrain and dense undergrowth.
Minimum age for all rafting trips is 11, all participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Feel free to contact us at 651 302 1774 if you have questions or would like information on alternate river adventures.