We like to make the rafting trips as easy as possible for our clients, you won’t need much – here’s a list of what is required and what is recommend for your whitewater rafting adventure.
- Short sleeve t-shirt to wear under your life jacket.
- Shoes that will protect your feet and toes. Old tennis shoes or water shoes are perfect –
– no crocs or flip-flops
- Dry cloths for after the tour
- Sunglasses – with a safety strap
- Waterproof camera
- In the Spring and Fall bring an extra wool or a quick-dry fleece sweater (no cotton)
- Water Bottle
- A little cash to tip your brave and hardworking raft guide
You will likely get splashed on the river, in the early and late rafting season a raincoat or “splash-top” is recommended. And it’s a good idea to have a set of dry cloths for after the trip.
We’ll provide the life jackets, the helmets and the paddles.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled start time to get outfitted. It is your responsibility to be on time for your scheduled tour, your group needs account for traffic and road construction.